Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone (GXV3350)
The Grandstream GXV3350 is an advanced desktop video collaboration solution that combines a 16 line IP Phone with the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communication solution. It is the ideal desktop device for busy professionals and executives and also offers a powerful yet cost effective device for any conference room.
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 5.0" (1280x720) capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD
- Built-in 1 megapixel CMOS tiltable camera for video calling with privacy wheel
- 6-way audio conferencing
- 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation & excellent doubletalk performance
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting bluetooth headsets
- Peripherals include HDMI-out, USB, headset jack and EHS
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps networks ports
- Integrated dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- Runs on the Android 7.0 operating system
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!