Grandstream GRP2634 8-Line SIP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2634 8-Line SIP Phone is a Carrier-Grade IP Phone that features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features. The GRP2634 is supported by Grandstream's Device Management System that provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts
- Integrated Bluetooth to connect headsets, sync contacts, calendars and more
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets and USB to support Grandstream’s GUV Series Headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- 32 Virtual Multi-Purpose Keys and 10 Multi-Purpose Keys
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Wall mount sold separately
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!