Grandstream DP730 DECT HD Cordless Handset
The Grandstream DP730 DECT HD Cordless Handset allows users to mobilize their VoIP networks throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream's DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations. The DP730 delivers a combination between mobility and top-notch telephony performance.
- Supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 2.4 inch (240x320) color LCD with 3 programmable soft keys
- Offers 40-hour talk time and 500-hour standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Dedicated push-to-talk button, built-in proximity and accelerometer sensors for gesture control and alert notification
- Supports video streaming display and seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS3700 series Door Cameras
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!