Extreme Networks 5520 48-Port Ethernet Switch (5520-48W)
The ExtremeSwitching 5520 Series is a family of high-performance, feature-rich edge and aggregation switches designed for the next generation digital enterprise. The 5520 Series universal hardware provides end-to-end secure network segmentation, in addition to advanced policy capabilities, and offers a user-selectable choice of Extreme’s flagship switch operating systems. This makes the 5520 a uniquely flexible platform that can be deployed across a range of edge, aggregation and wiring-closet environments. The 5520 further supports 10G and 25G modular uplinks for flexible linkage to other switches or devices over a range of media.
- Includes 1 Year XIQ Pilot Cloud Subscription
- 3 Fan Modules
- 2 Unpopulated modular modular PSU Slots)
- 48 x 10/100/1000Base-T 802.3bt (90W) ports
- Full/Half-Duplex (autosensing)
- 2 x Stacking/QSFP28 ports* (unpopulated)
- 1 x Serial console port (RJ-45)
- 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T out-of-band management port
- 2 x USB A ports for management or external USB flash
- 1 x USB Micro-B console port
- 1 x VIM slot
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty!