Cisco 7902G IP Phone (CP-7902G)
The Cisco 7902G IP Phone is a cost effective, entry level IP phone ideal for lobbies, laboratories, manufacturing floors and other areas where basic calling capability is required. It is a single line phone with feature keys that provide one-touch access to multiple functions such as redial, transfer and conference.
- Single line
- Fixed Feature Keys: redial, transfer, conference and voicemail
- Hold, menu and volume control keys
- Single position foot stand for optimal display
- Functions: call waiting, transfer, three-way calling (conference calling), redial, call hold, voicemail access and four speed dials
- Powered via inline or optional AC power adapter (available for purchase separately)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Compatible with Cisco Unified CallManager version 3.3 and later, using Skinny Client Control protocol (SCCP)