- 2 E1/T1/J1 Ports (Support PRI, MFC R2, SS7, E&M)
- Supports 60 concurrent calls
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps LAN
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN
- Software configurable E1/T1/J1 ports
- Support PRI, MFC R2, SS7, E&M
- Easy-to-navigate GUI
- Cost-effective call routing
- Simple installation and management
- Low power consumption for your green office
- 2-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
Yeastar NeoGate TE200 2-E1/T1/PRI VoIP Gateway (YST-TE200)
Yeastar TE200 offers SMBs cost effective additions to legacy telephone systems to bring the true benefits of VoIP. TE200 is a dual port VoIP E1/T1/J1 gateway (VoIP to E1/T1/J1, and E1/T1/J1 to VoIP) that supports up to 60 concurrent calls. It’s designed to bridge the gap between E1/T1/J1 and VoIP networks. Integrating TE200 into an existing network will allow inexpensive communication via SIP trunking. Also, it could connect VoIP systems with E1/T1/J1 service from legacy carriers.
Yeastar TE can connect legacy equipment to cost-saving SIP trunkings. You could also connect analog phones and fax machines to SIP trunkings with TE series. Besides preserving investment on legacy equipment, enterprises could also utilize the benefit of VoIP easily and conveniently.
TE Series PRI VoIP Gateway provides an easy and trustworthy conjunction of IP-based system and E1/T1/PRI line. It is suitable when the local IP telephony network is constructed gradually in an institution that already has a legacy E1/T1/PRI network. Any SIP-based VoIP infrastructure, including IP-PBX, hosted IP-PBX, VoIP call center could benefit from this conjunction.
- Compatible with various ISDN PBX, IP-PBX, and softswitch
- Interoperable with Elastix and Lync Server