Plantronics CS540-XD Wireless Headset (88283-01)
The Plantronics CS540-XD Wireless Headset is the ideal tool for enterprise office environments with a large concentration of desk-centric workers looking for a wireless headset to manage desk phone calls which is easy to set up and easy to use. The CS540-XD is an ultra-light, convertible headset with three different wearing options and a resilient battery, allowing for up to 6 hours of talk time per charge. Its low wireless density allows more wireless headsets to occupy a condensed space without interference issues. At 900 MHz, the headset is effective up to 350 feet, yet offers Enhanced Digital Signal Processing for more natural sounding voice. If additional clarity is needed, the headset can be set from battery-preserving narrowband to wideband for clearer conversations. The headset has volume and mute controls, as well as offers conferencing up to three additional CS500-XD series headsets. Either an HL-10 Lifter or an Electronic Hookswitch Cable is required for remote answer/end convenience.
- Mobility at up to 350 feet
- Audio controls for volume and mute/un-mute
- Conferencing ability with up to 4 total headset units
- Ultra-light convertible headset with noise-canceling microphone
- Enhanced DSP for natural sound
- Includes Soundguard to protect against sound levels above 118dBA
- Optional wideband audio for enhanced sound quality
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!