Avaya Vantage K175 Video IP Phone (700513905)
The Avaya Vantage K175 Video IP Phone is an Android portrait touchscreen SIP desk phone designed for audio and video calls. It supports handsfree calls on a wide range of headset types and offers both wired and wireless optional handset modules. It is a dedicated desktop device that provides simple, instant, seamless and natural engagement. Users can fire up voice, chat, collaboration instantly through one touch connections on a bright, crystal-clear display with no unnatural breaks or pauses - eliminating the need to manage multiple devices in order to engage.
The highly customizable Avaya K175 is particularly well-suited for vertical markets such as hospitality, healthcare, retail, government, media and entertainment where it creates opportunities for communications as a contextual part of workflow applications.
Note: The K175 includes an integrated camera for full access to two-way video calls and conferences. You can cover the camera using a mechanical camera shutter for privacy. The K165 does not include a camera, but can still receive one-way video calls.
- Supports optional Wired and Wireless/Bluetooth Handset modules (Not included, sold separately)
- Integrated camera with mechanical cover for privacy
- 8" Capacitive Touch color display
- 1280x800 pixel, 24 bits color depth
- Wideband Audio
- 16 GB Flash Memory
- Dual Port RJ45 Ethernet
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- SIP Protocol
- Equinox Client, Vantage Basic and Vantage Open User Interfaces
- Supports 3rd party Apps from Google Play store
- Andriod 8 Oreo OS
- Kensington security slot
- Adjustable stand for desk use and wall mounting (without optional handset modules only)
- Power over Ethernet EEE 802.3af(Class 3) or 802.3at (Class 4)
- Supports dedicated 48V AC power supply (Optional, sold separately)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Avaya Aura Platform 6.3 to 8.0+ - Requires Core, Power or Foundation License
- Avaya IP Office 11.0+ - Requires IP Endpoint License
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
- Phone Body
- Unit Stand
- Mounting Hardware