Avaya DECT Compact Radio Base Station V3 (700511088)
The Avaya DECT Compact Radio Base Station V3 is physically similar to other base stations with internal aerials, but only supports four simultaneous calls. Up to 5 Compact Base Station units can be included in a system. If used as the master base station, the whole system is limited to five base stations. Compact Base Station are only supported if all the other base stations are running firmware version 3.3.11 or later.
IP base stations are supplied with a mounting bracket and a 4 foot LAN cable. The base station can be powered using IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet or they can use an optional external power supply unit where PoE is not available. The original IPBS1 versions of base stations have been replaced by IPBS2 versions, such as this one. The two types are functionally the same and can be mixed in the same installation.
The IPBS2 is backward compatible with the IPBS1 when it comes to coverage, functionality, accessories and mounting bracket. If an old IPBS1 has to be replaced you just reuse the mounting bracket and install the IPBS2.
- Radio transceiver base for Avaya DECT R4 wireless system
- Detachable bracket for wall mounting, column mounting, or removal for maintenance
- Connects to IP Office 500 Control Unit via IP
- Connects to Wireless Handsets via DECT
- Supports 4 Simultaneous voice channels
- Max of 5 Standard & Compact Base Stations per system
- Powered using IEEE 802.3af PoE or optional power supply (see accessories)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Requires IP Office 5.0 or higher
- Not supported in Partner Mode
- Requires available VCM channels
- Requires Avaya SARI certificate once per DECT installation to identify the system (sold separately)
- Compatible with Avaya 3720, 3725, 3730, 3735, 3740, 3745 and 3749 wireless handsets