Algo 1128P Analog LED Strobe Light
The Algo 1128P Analog LED Strobe Light is a visual alerting device in clear / white for telephone ringing where noise, noise sensitivity or hearing impairment are at issue. This analog strobe light is also commonly used to visually alert for safety, security and emergency events. The 1128 activates via an analog station / FXS port or ATA, in addition to activation by dry contact closure input or auxiliary input detection of 3-30V AC or DC. Audio detection from the Algo 1825PM Duet Plus analog loud ringer is also supported.
- Analog strobe light for alert notification
- Long-life LEDs providing 360 x 180 degree visibility from a wall or ceiling mount location
- Zero light degradation for at least 34 years of continuous use
- 643 lumen rating and up to 198 candela luminous intensity
- 16 configurable flash patterns, each with three brightness levels to choose from to best suit application requirements
- Amber, blue and red lens color accessories to distinguish unique events and enhance situational awareness
- Ideal for noisy workplace environments or where hearing protect is worn (e.g., manufacturing plant / factory, utility, warehouse, machine shop, garage, restaurant, kitchen) and noise sensitive areas (e.g., hospital maternity ward, court room, studio, library)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!