NEC Univerge SV8300 CC-CP00 CPU Circuit Card (670006)
The NEC Univerge SV8300 CC-CP00 CPU Circuit Card is the main processor for the SV8300 and controls all the functions and operations using the system software loaded into memory. The CC-CP00 CPU can be set up in either a Single CPU or Dual CPU configuration for redundancy, at the expense of additional VoIP resources. In addition, the CPU card has time switch, MOH tone, and external source control functions.
- Controls all functions and operations of SV8300
- Includes 32-Bit CPU Main Processing circuit
- Provides the following additional functions:
- (A) Time Switch
- (B) MOH Tone circuit
- (C) External Source Control circuit
- (D) PZ-VM21 Interface circuit
- (E) Optional Blade Control circuit
- (F) System Program and System Data Storing Memory circuit
- (G) USB Interface circuit
- (H) PZ-BS10/PZ-BS11 Interface circuit
- (I) Backboard Interface circuit
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!