Grandstream GDS3702 Single Button HD IP Video Door System
The GDS3702 is an HD Audio IP Intercom System to offer remote facility access control for buildings of all sizes. This device includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality, supports integration with electric locks for locking and unlocking doors, and offers alarm-in and alarm out support for integration with existing security systems. The GDS3702 works with Grandstream’s free management software, GDS Manager. It features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way HD audio, IP66 level weatherproof casing, and is vandal resistant. The combination of the GDS3702, Grandstream’s IP Phones, Wave mobile app, and other 3rd party IP devices provide a complete end-to-end solution for access control, and intercom needs.
- HD audio options with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones to facilitate communication
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- 2 Relay for Electric Lock and Alarm out, 2 Alarm In for Exit button and door sensor
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!