Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router works to combine VoIP services with an internal router for LAN connectivity. It enables analog telephones and fax machines to connect to a VoIP service provider. In turn, this enables users to protect and extend their existing investment of analog telephones, conference units, and fax machines, while providing a reliable and affordable solution to IP voice migration. Due to its sleek and compact design, the SPA122 can be used for any residential, home-office, or small business VoIP service offerings.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports for fax machines or analog phones
- Compatible with all industry voice and data standards
- Supports common telephone features like caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!