Snom D120 SIP Phone (80-S017-00)
With the D120, Snom completes its phone series with a real entry-level device. Designed for large installations, such as those that can be found in the hotel- or healthcare industry, its straightforward design and exceptional audio quality meet all the requirements of an entry-level phone.The D120 is a no-frills phone without a large display, special function keys or features such as call holding for more than one call etc. and has been designed purely with stability and ease-of-use in mind.
Nevertheless, the Snom D120 does feature a backlit display which is a unique within the price segment. The D120 is hearing aid compatible (HAC), is equipped with its own specially adapted firmware, has very low power consumption requirements, can be used via PoE (Power over Ethernet) and is compatible with Snom's redirection services. Combined with an unbeatable price, it is the leader in its class.
- 2 SIP identities
- Low power consumption (Comes standard as PoE, optional AC Power Supply sold separately.)
- Backlit graphical display
- 360 degree call/message indicator
- 4 context sensitive function keys + 5 function keys
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!