Description of the TN2401 Net/Pkt Interface
The TN2401 Net/Pkt Interface replaces the TN794 and grants access to the functionality of the TN777B NETCON. Insets into control carrier slot that was used by the TN777B NETCON/ This interface is required for the si model to save translations to the new 5-volt ATA flash memory card.
- Replaces the TN794
- Provides functionality of the TN777B NETCON
- Insets into control carrier slot that's used by NETCON TN777B
- Required for si model to save translations
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
The sandwich board assembly and the TN2404 processor is required for the following upgrades:
- A G1 or G3iV1 MCC with a TN773 Processor
- An s, i, or si system with a TN786B Processor when reusing the existing control carrier cabinet
- An si system with a TN790 or TN790B Processor. Any R5 or R6 system will have the old control carrier backplane and will require the TN2401/TN2400. For R7 and R8 systems, it is possible to have the old control carrier backplane or the new control carrier backplane. The old backplane is being used if the system has a TN794/TN2400 in the Network Control and Packet Control Slots
- If nothing is in the Packet Control Slot, then the new backplane exists
- TN2401/TN2400 Net/Pkt Interface Card