Nortel 1200 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1100 Series offer three IP phones, the 1210, 1220, and 1230. These phones are standard-advance level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Description of the Nortel 1220 IP Phone (NTYS19BC70E6)
The Nortel 1220 IP Phone is a multi-line phone that is engineered for small to medium sized businesses. The 1220 offers users four programmable keys for configuring continually used lines, extensions and features. This Phone is ideal for employees with moderate communication needs.
- Monochrome 5x25 Character LCD Display
- 14 Fixed Telephony Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- SIP Support
- Headset Support
- Expansion Module Support
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 10" x 10.25" x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Ethernet: Dual-port 10/100 PC and LAN
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
- Communication Server 1000
- Business Communication Manager 50 and 450