Nortel 1220 IP Phone
Nortel 1200 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1100 Series offer three IP phones, the 1210, 1220, and 1230. These phones are standard-advance level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Description of the Nortel 1220 IP Phone
The Nortel 1220 IP Phone is a multi-line phone that is engineered for small to medium sized businesses. This Phone is ideal for employees with moderate communication needs.
Nortel 1220 IP Phone Features
- Monochrome 5x25 Character LCD Display
- 14 Fixed Telephony Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- SIP Support
- Headset Support
- Expansion Module Support
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Nortel 1220 IP Phone Specifications
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 10" x 10.25" x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Ethernet: Dual-port 10/100 PC and LAN
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
Nortel 1220 IP Phone Compatibility
- Communication Server 1000
- Business Communication Manager 50 and 450
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A