Nortel 1100 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1100 Series feature four IP phones, the 1110E, 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, and a 1100 Expansion Module. These phones are standard-advance level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Description of the Nortel 1150E IP Phone (NTYS06BAE6)
The Nortel 1150E IP Phone comes equipped with Gigabit Ethernet, bringing the best in class telephony and advance communication features. The 1150E features a high resolution backlit display, and a USB port for mouse and keyboard support. This IP phone is hands-free and offers Bluetooth Wireless Technology support.
- High Resolution Monochrome Backlit LCD 240x160 Pixel Display
- 12 Fixed Telephony Keys
- 7 Dedicated Agent Fixed Keys
- 7 Dedicated Supervisor Fixed Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- Field-upgradeable Firmware (TFTP)
- USB Port
- Call Recording
- Headset Supports
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Color: Graphite with Silver Bezel
- Size: 7.9" x 7.4" x 8.1"
- Weight: 1.71 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.722
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing, SIP
- Supports Echo Cancellation
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power
- AC Power Cable
- Nortel Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50/200/400
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200