Description of the Mitel 8528 Telephone
The Mitel 8528 Telephone is the newest addition to the digital desktop portfolio for the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP). This ergonomically designed phone features a two-line by 16-character display to provide the information you need for enhanced productivity. Sixteen programmable multi-function keys and 10 fixed function keys allow one-touch operation for the most commonly used telephony functions or settings. The phone also features a built-in speaker and microphone, allowing you to answer station and outside calls hands-free, as well as to take advantage of on-hook dialing.
The 8528 Telephone supports both the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 12 and the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 48 for additional programmable keys and DSS / BLF functionality. The Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced support make this phone a powerful communications tool for small and medium business customers.
- Two-line x 16-character alphanumeric display
- 16 programmable multi-function keys with LED indicators
- 10 hard function keys: Mute, Speaker, Volume Up/Down, Directory (New!), Feature (Special), Redial, Hold, Transfer, Message
- Support for optional PKM 12 and PKM 48 modules
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed Calling (Station / System)
- Call Logging (up to 20 entries)
- Store up to 10 Station (personal) Speed Dial numbers
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
- One Year Warranty