Mitel 5220 IP Telephone (50003791)
The Mitel 5220 IP phone is a feature-rich, multi-line IP speakerphone with hands-free operation. It is designed for users such as managers, professionals, frequent travelers, and contact center agents.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Two-line, 20-character white backlit graphic display
- 8 fixed function keys
- Three soft keys
- Line appearances
- Dual color LEDs
- 14 Programmable keys
- Call line identification
- Message indicator
- Call hold
- Call transfer
- Conference calls
- Access to voicemail
- Ringer volume control
- Wall mountable
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Dual Port 10/100 Mb
- Codec: G.711, G.729
- Voice QoS: 802.1 p/q
- Power: AC adapter; accepts standards-based IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Support for SIP and MiNet protocol
- Mitel 3100 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 4.0
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 3.3
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 1.0
- Mitel SX-200 IP Node LIGHTWARE 19, Release 3.1
The 5220 IP Phone also provides support for the Mitel industry-leading Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit. By directly plugging into the headset jack users can enjoy high-quality full display audio conferencing in offices and meeting rooms.