Mitel 5220 IP Phone (50003791)
Mitel 5220 IP Phone
Designed for the enterprise power-user, Mitel 5220 IP Phone provides robust features and functionality needed for today’s progressive enterprise professional. The 5220 IP Phone is dual port with a multi-line display and provides users fast and easy access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel Integrated Communications Platforms. The Mitel 5220 IP Phone is designed for users within the enterprise that require an expanded range of programmable features.
- Hands-free operation (half duplex speakerphone)
- 2-line, 20-character backlit display
- 3 Context sensitive softkeys for feature-set customization
- 14 programmable multi-function keys with dual color LED indicators (for speed dialing, broadcast groups, line appearances, feature access)
- 8 function keys: Hold, Superkey for feature access, Message, Speaker, Microphone, Transfer/Conference, shift, Redial,Cancel
- Modules Support for IrDA, PKMs and Conference Units
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Setting up conference calls Direct Paging
- Off Hook Voice Announce
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Agent and Supervisor support
- Customizable center panel
- Wall Mountable
- Expansion Modules
- Multiple Powering Options (802.3af Compliant)
- Web Browser desktop configuration tool
- PDA Integration
- The 5220 IP Phone also supports the Mitel 5423 IrDA Module (Infrared Display Adapter), enabling users to dial directly from their Palm address book and to program any IrDA-equipped IP phone on the network to re-direct calls.
Audio Conferencing:The 5220 IP Phone also provides support for the Mitel industry-leading Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit. By directly plugging into the headset jack users can enjoy high-quality full display audio conferencing in offices and meeting rooms.
The Mitel 5220 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5220 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use. Able to run Power over Ethernet (POE) or with optional 24vdc power supply available below