IP406 V2 Control Unit
Features of the IP406 V2 Control Unit
- PCS 08 or Higher - Hardware revision PCS 08 or higher is compatible with all releases of IP Office including R4.0 and higher
- 8 LAN Ports - Eight port unmanaged layer 2 ethernet switch. Ports are full-duplex 10/100Mbps, auto-sensing, and auto MDI/MDIX. Used for PC and server connectivity as well as for connecting the optional IP400 WAN3 and IP telephones.
- 8 Digital Station Ports - Compatible with 2400, 4400, 5400, and 6400 series digital telephones. Also compatible with 3810 and TransTalk 9040 wireless.
- 2 Analog Station Ports - Used for connection of analog telephones and devices. Not suitable for out-of-building connections.
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, PRI 48 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20/30 and VCM 4/8/16/24. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 30 channels.
- 6 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- 1 Compact Flash Slot - For use with optional embedded voice mail card
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 190 of various types in combination. Analog only: 182. DS Only: 188. IP Only: 190.
- Data Channels - 40 of which 20 are usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- One Year Warranty
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com