Cisco 7900 Series
The Cisco 7900 Series IP Phones allow you to take advantage of voice and data networks while having the user-friendliness that should come with a business phone. Users can expect to have an enhanced experience and increased productivity with the Cisco 7900 line of IP phones.
- AC unit is available for purchase (not included)
Cisco 7912G (CP-7912G=)
The Cisco 7912G is a Unified IP Phone built to go in cubicles, retail, classrooms, or manufacturing workers. Users that conduct low to moderate telephone traffic would be an ideal fit for the Cisco 7912G.
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- 192x64 Pixel Display
- Single Position Footstand
- Volume Control
- 24+ Ring Tones
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Network Features: Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Codec: G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab and iLBC
- Host Configuration Protocol: (DHCP)
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Software Upgrades: TFTP Server
- Size: 6.5 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
- Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply, Cisco PoE from any Cisco Inline Power capable switch, or 802.3af PoE
- Cisco Call Manager 3.3 or Higher (Comes Pre-loaded with SCCP)
- Spare or replacement telephone without license
Difference Between Cisco 7911G and 7912G
The 7911 G has, and the 7912G does not have:
- IEEE 803.af PoE
- Enhanced Memory and Applications
- Enhanced Security Features.