Cisco 7900 Series
The Cisco 7900 Series IP Phones allows you to take advantage of voice and data networks while having the user-friendliness that should come with a business phone. Users can expect to have an enhanced experience and increased productivity with the Cisco 7900 line of IP phones.
Description of the Cisco 7912G
The Cisco 7912G is a Unified IP Phone built to go in cubicles, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers. Users whom conducts low to moderate telephone traffic would be an ideal fit for the Cisco 7912G.
Cisco 7912G Features
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- 192x64 Pixel Display
- Single Position Footstand
- Volume Control
- 24+ Ring Tones
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Cisco 7912G Specifications
- Network Features: Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Codec: G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab and iLBC
- Host Configuration Protocol: (DHCP)
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Software Upgrades: TFTP Server
- Size: 6.5 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
- Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply, Cisco PoE from any Cisco Inline Power capable switch, or 802.3af PoE
Cisco 7912G Compatibility
- Cisco Call Manager 3.3 or Higher (Comes Pre-loaded with SCCP)
- Spare or replacement telephone without license
Difference Between Cisco 7911G and 7912G
The 7911 G has, and the 7912G does not have:
- IEEE 803.af PoE
- Enhanced Memory and Applications
- Enhanced Security Features.