Avaya/Nortel M3900 Display-Based Expansion Module Accessory
The M3900 Series Display-based Expansion Module Accessory is an optional add-on module for the M3904 and M3905 sets exclusively. The module attaches to a set to increase the number of programmable feature keys on the set by 24 for a total of 56 keys.
- The DBA has keys 33-56 supporting up to three layers of eight programmable feature keys.
- It has eight self-labeled keys with the feature labels next to the key.
- A Page fixed-key allows switching between the three layers of self-programmable feature keys.
- The labels change according to the features programmed for the next logical set of feature keys shifting through the display.
- A visual indicator shows which page (or layer) of self-labeled programmable feature keys is in use.
- Only one DBA can be added onto a either an M3904 or M3905 set only.
- You cannot combine a DBA with a KBA.
- One Year Warranty