Description of the C110 Unified Communications Module (700501442)
The Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module is an IP500 base card is supplied with an embedded Linux server that will run Voicemail Pro or One-X Portal for IP Office. AtlasPhones provides this voice mail module with the latest software and PCS04 level which helps avoid potential earlier manufacturer defects.
- Voicemail Pro support
- One-X Portal for IP Office support
- IP Office Users: 200 when running Voicemail Pro and One-X Portal
- More than 200 users when only running Voicemail Pro alone.
- Simultaneous One-X Portal Users: 50
- Maximum voicemail ports: 20 ports
- Voicemail Pro: 40 ports
- Small Community Network - Up to 6 systems
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Acts as an automatic Preferred Edition license which enables 4 voicemail ports.
- Additional ports may be activated for a total of 20.
- Essential Edition license is still required as a pre-requisite
- IP500 V2 control unit running IPO Release 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher
- Requires Essential Edition license for operation
- Use of one-X Portal for IP Office requires users to be configured and licensed for Office Worker, Teleworker, or Power User
- C110 runs Voicemail Pro Linux version - does not support VB scripting, 3rd part database integration, VPNM, UMS Voicemail, or ContactStore
- Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module