C110 Unified Communications Module (700501442)
The Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module is an IP500 base card supplied with an embedded Linux server that will run Voicemail Pro or One-X Portal for IP Office. AtlasPhones provides this voice mail module with the latest software and PCS04 level which helps avoid potential earlier manufacturer defects.
- Voicemail Pro support
- One-X Portal for IP Office support
- IP Office Users: 200 when running Voicemail Pro and One-X Portal
- More than 200 users when only running Voicemail Pro alone.
- Simultaneous One-X Portal Users: 50
- Maximum voicemail ports: 20 ports
- Voicemail Pro: 40 ports
- Small Community Network - Up to 6 systems
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Acts as an automatic Preferred Edition license which enables 4 voicemail ports.
- Additional ports may be activated for a total of 20.
- Essential Edition license is still required as a pre-requisite
- IP500 V2 control unit running IPO Release 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher
- Requires Essential Edition license for operation
- Use of one-X Portal for IP Office requires users to be configured and licensed for Office Worker, Teleworker, or Power User
- C110 runs Voicemail Pro Linux version - does not support VB scripting, 3rd part database integration, VPNM, UMS Voicemail, or ContactStore
- Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module