This model of the 9611G (700480593) is a rare edition that is difficult to find. Order now while supplies last.
Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones
The Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones features 11 competitively priced high- performance models offering a wide variety of choices for your office needs. Selected Avaya 9600 Series models feature a Touch Screen to speed up telephony productivity. Avaya IP Deskphones use 40-60% less energy than other competitors making it an ideal Green option. High-resolution monochrome color displays feature an Easy To Use Interface that sets a new standard for usability.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone (700480593):
The Avaya 9611G features GigE. Work performance will be increased through the use of Gigabit Ethernet within your existing infrastructure.
The Avaya 9611G is for the essential user. Featuring many advance phone applications this deskphone will increase productivity. Users that rely on real-time voice communication will have their needs met with the Avaya 9611G.
- Text-based buttons
- For The Essential User
- Eight Buttons (Red and Green) with LED's
- Color Display
- Headset Support
- 24 Administrative Buttons
- Four Soft Keys
- Web Browser Support
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Display Size: 2.8" x 2.1"
- Audio: Wide-band
- USB: Yes
- Integrated Bluetooth: No
- Gigabit Support: Integrated
- 2nd Ethernet Line: Yes
- PoE Class: 1
- Protocol: H.323, SIP
- Color: Gray
- H.323: Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP: Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize
Business Template 5.2.1
- IP Office 6.1 or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units
- Can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately)
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Unit Stand