Avaya 4606 IP Telephone (D01)
Description of the Avaya 4606
The Avaya 4606 is a basic IP phone. It has your essential telephony functions to meet your needs. Coming equipped with an LCD display, 8 fixed keys, and a message waiting indicator.
Avaya 4606 Features
- Six Programmable Feature Buttons with LEDs (Green, Red)
- Eight Fixed Feature Keys
- 2-Line by 16 Character Display
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with Echo Cancellation
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Avaya 4606 Specifications
- Codec: G.711, G.722, G.723.1a, G.729a/B
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Color: Black, White
Avaya 4606 Compatibility
- IP Office Release 1.0 through 3.1
Requires 1151B1 Auxiliary PowerSupply
Note: The difference between the D01 and D02 telephones is that D01 does not have Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability and the D02 does. If PoE is not available or compatible (D02 only) then a 48VDC power supply is required (sold separately).