Avaya 4606 IP Phone D01 (108627696, 108576836)
The Avaya 4606 is a basic IP phone. It has your essential telephony functions to meet your needs and comes equipped with an LCD display, 8 fixed keys, and a message waiting indicator.
- Six Programmable Feature Buttons with LEDs (Green, Red)
- Eight Fixed Feature Keys
- 2-Line by 16 Character Display
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with Echo Cancellation
- Wall Mountable
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Codec: G.711, G.722, G.723.1a, G.729a/B
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Color: Black, White
- IP Office Release 1.0 through 3.1
Requires 1151B1 Auxiliary Power Supply
Note: The difference between the D01 and D02 telephones is that D01 does not have Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability and the D02 does. If PoE is not available or compatible (D02 only) then a 48VDC power supply is required (sold separately).
Avaya 4606 Datasheet
Avaya 4606 User Guide
Avaya 4600 Series 1 Brochure
Avaya 4600 Series Installation Guide
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cord