Description of the Avaya 4602SW+
The Avaya 4602SW+ IP Telephone is a simple phone that could go in a lobby. It is designed for environments that request the basic call appearances and telephony.
Avaya 4602SW+ Features
- Display: Monochrome
- 2x24 Characters
- Speakerphone: Listen Only
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 10
- Two Call Appearances/Feature Buttons
- Wall Mountable
- Desk Mountable
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Avaya 4602SW+ Specifications
- Display 7.4" x 1.6"
- Multi-Gray Color
- Ethernet: One 10/100, One PC Pass Through
- Protocol: H.323
- Codec: G711, G726, G729A/B
Avaya 4602SW+ Compatibility
- Avaya Communication Manager 1.1 and Above
- Avaya IP Office 3.0 and Above
Note: The Avaya 4602 IP Telephone provides one 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection at rear of unit. The 4602SW+ IP Telephone provides one 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection and one PC pass through port. The Avaya 4602SW+ IP has an increased memory from 4602SW and is RoHS complaint