Aastra 6731i IP Phone (A6731-0131-10-01)
The Aastra 6731i IP Phone is an entry level IP Phone that offers flexibility and features in an enterprise grade phone. This SIP phone comes equipped with advanced features traditionally found in higher end price point phones.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Small cracks on display cover plastic.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
Compatible SIP Service Providers
If provisioning option is chosen, please forward your provider's file upon checkout to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Six Lines
- Visual Call Waiting
- Multi-proxy Support
- Local 3-way Conference
- Speakerphone with Mute
- Eight Programmable Buttons
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys
- Three Line Backlit Display
- 200 Directory Entries
- 100 Call Log Entries
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Power: PoE or AC wall adapter (Not Included)
- Power: Compatible with IEEE 802.3af Inline Power Device
- Weight: 791g (25.4 oz)
- Ethernet: One port 10/100
- Codec: G.711 U-law / A-law, G.729, G.722 wideband, BV16, BV32, L16
- Dimensions: 7" W x 8.2"D x 3 "H
Aastra/Mitel 6731i Datasheet