Yeastar TA100 1-FXS Analog Telephone Adapter (YST-TA100)
Yeastar TA100 provides 1 analog interface for residential users and small business to convert existing analog equipment to IP-based networks cost effectively. Yeastar TA100 is ideal for small business to achieve quick and easy connection in various network environments.
By connecting analog phones and fax machines directly to the FXS ports of TA series gateways, or TA series analog telephony adapters, analog phones are enabled to work as extensions of the IP-PBX. Without additional investment on expensive IP phones, enterprises could access VoIP networks with the cheap analog phones.
For enterprises that want to evolve their communication infrastructures into a SIP environment, and hotels and enterprises with a large quantity of analog phones. you could integrate legacy equipment to the local IP system with TA. As a result, analog endpoints could utilize IP-PBX functionalities cost-effectively.
- 1 RJ11 FXS port
- Connect an analog phone/fax
- Miniature in design
- Fully compliant with SIP standard
- High-quality voice call
- Rich subscriber calling features
- FTP, TFTP, HTTP Auto Provision
- Powered by USB interface
- Easy Web-based configuration
- 1-year manufacturer warranty included!
- Interoperable with Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix.