Snom VCS752 Conference Phone- 80-9783-00
The Snom VCS752 is a VoIP conference phone with two DECT 6.0 wireless microphones featuring Orbitlink Wireless Technology that allows everyone to collaborate beyond the conference table. It delivers HD voice quality and up to 12 hours of talk time and up to 70 hours of standby time for each microphone.
- Full-duplex speakerphone in base
- Support up to 3 SIP lines/accounts
- Pair up to 3x VCS850 SIP DECT expansion wireless speakerphones to handle 27 or more active participants (not included)
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Bluetooth connectivity for headset and mobile devices
- Up to 12 hours of talk time, and up to 70 hours standby per wireless mic
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- 158 x 57 Backlit Display
- 2 DECT 6.0 Wireless Microphones
- Line Powered or AC Powered