Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone is a powerful enterprise-grade IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. This top-of-the-line Enterprise IP Phone features up to 12 line keys/line appearances and 6 SIP accounts using a 4.3 inch (480 x 272) color display LCD and full HD audio. It includes up to 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient.
The GXP2170 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. This Enterprise IP phone can connect to up to four GXP2200 EXT modules with an LCD display to access up to 160-speed dial/BLF contacts. The GXP2170 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a top-notch executive IP phone with advanced functionality.
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park and call pickup
- Shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA)
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- Call waiting and call log(up to 500 records)
- XML customization of screen
- Off-hook auto-dial, auto-answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan and hot desking
- Personalized music ringtones and music on hold
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- Power Supply Included
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!