Grandstream GXP2140 Enterprise IP Phone
A versatile Enterprise IP phone, the GXP2140 is a Linux-based device that includes 4 lines, 5 XML programmable soft keys, and 5-way conferencing. A 4.3 inch (480 x 272) color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high quality calls. The GXP2140 comes equipped with Bluetooth, USB and EHS capabilities for flexibility. The phone also comes pre-loaded with weather & currency exchange apps. Add up to four GXP2200EXT modules to view an additional 160 lines, and customize your language for global use.
- 4 lines, with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 dual-colored line keys
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- Supports the GXP2200 EXT Module for up to 160 speed dial/BLF contacts
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, full-duplex speakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Built-in USB ports for importing/exporting data
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Optional AC power available for refurbished, included with new.
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!