Cisco 8851 IP Phone - CP-8851-K9=
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 delivers a user-focused experience to your organization. Cisco Intelligent Proximity integrates select telephony features with your personal mobile device. USB and Bluetooth support offer choices in accessories, and wideband audio provides high-quality voice communications. The 8851 adds to its value and return on investment with Cisco EnergyWise to reduce costs.
- Includes a 5-inch widescreen, backlit, grayscale, 800x480 pixel display.
- Support for up to 5 DN lines, 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys.
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more.
- Supports XML.
- Provides SSL-based VPN client.
- Support for wideband audio and Full-duplex speakerphone.
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC.
- Integrated headset jack, Dual position foot stand, wall mountable.
- Single USB port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft range).
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) - 10.0 and later through fast track.
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) - 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later.
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) - 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)