Cisco 8851 IP Phone (CP-8851-K9=)
*** "New Open Box, Repackaged in Plain Box" are new phones, never put into service, and even still include the original screen protectors. They come repackaged securely in generic boxing with all accessories. ***
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone delivers a user-focused experience to your organization. Cisco Intelligent Proximity integrates select telephony features with your personal mobile device. USB and Bluetooth support offer choices in accessories and wideband audio provides high-quality voice communications. The 8851 adds to its value and return on investment with Cisco EnergyWise to reduce costs.
- Includes a 5-inch widescreen, backlit, grayscale, 800x480 pixel display.
- Support for up to 5 DN lines, 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys.
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more.
- Supports XML.
- Provides SSL-based VPN client.
- Support for wideband audio and Full-duplex speakerphone.
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC.
- Integrated headset jack, Dual position foot stand, wall mountable.
- Single USB port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft range).
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) - 10.0 and later through fast track.
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) - 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later.
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) - 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)