Avaya IP Office R10 Voicemail Pro UMS 1 PLDS License (383089) - R10.0 & R10.1
The Avaya IP Office R10 Voicemail Pro Uunified Messaging Server 1 PLDS License (383089) is an additional messaging license that enables Unified Messaging for 1 user of compatible configurations. Additional Messaging Licenses require the Preferred Edition Voicemail Pro license and a prerequisite.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Enables Unified Messaging for 1 Preferred Edition basic user or 1 hunt group extension on Server Edition.
- Other users are enabled for UMS through their licensed user profile.
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Requires Preferred Edition Voicemail Pro as a prerequisite.