Avaya IP Office R10 Virtualized Server Edition PLDS License (383131) - R10.0 & R10.1
One Avaya IP Office R10 Virtualized Server Edition PLDS license (383131) is required for the primary server, the secondary server, and for each Linux or IP500 V2 expansion system. The licenses enable voice networking between systems in the Server Edition network. An IP Office R10 Virtualized Server Edition license includes features from Essential Edition, features from Preferred Edition, centralized Voicemail Pro, two ports of Voicemail Pro, and unlimited multi-site networking channels (IP Office Lines).
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Runs on VMware
- Includes features from both Essential and Preferred Edition, centralized Voicemail Pro, two ports of Voicemail Pro, and unlimited multi-site networking channels (IP Office Lines)
- Enables meet-me conferencing, advanced messaging, automated attendant, call recording, conditional call routing, queue announcements, mobile twinning, call control, and call back.
- Up to 2,000 users at a single site or across 32 locations
- Up to 512 SIP trunk channels per Primary/Secondary server
- Up to 256 SIP trunk channels per Expansion System
- Trunks with IP 500 V2 - 148 H.323, 240 digital, 208 analog trunks (not simultaneously)
- Up to 150 Voice Messaging ports
- 256 audio conferencing ports per server
- Compatible with IP Office R10.0 and R10.1 systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Does not require Preferred Edition.
- Primary/Secondary/Expansion Server runs on customer-provided VMware virtualized server