Avaya IP Office R10 Video Softphone for Mac PLDS License (383115) - R10.0 & R10.1
The Avaya IP Office R10 Video Softphone for Mac PLDS License (383115) Supports 1 Mac Power or Teleworker user for the integrated web collaboration feature for IP Office.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Allows 1 user for Mac IP Office Softphone Version 4.0
- Network Bandwidth must be between 104 kbps and 251 kbps per user
- Requires Safari browser
- Support for Mac OS X 10.8 and 10.9 only
- Application sharing not supported on Mac OS
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Requires moderator/host with appropriate credentials
- User must also be enabled by a Power User or Teleworker User license