Avaya IP Office R10 TAPI Wave 4 PLDS License (383074) - R10.0 & R10.1
Avaya IP Office R10 TAPI Wave 4 PLDS License (383074) enables up to four users to stream WAV files. The IP Office TAPI software can be run in two modes: 1st Party or 3rd Party. 1st Party Mode does not require a license and allows individual users to control their phone using a TAPI compliant application on their PC. 3rd Party Mode requires licenses and allows a TAPI application to control calls for any users on the IP Office.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Enables up to 4 users to steam WAV files at any time
- Can be used a maximum of 10 times for a total of up to 40 users per system
- Applications accessing the IP Office TAPI software in 3rd Party mode can also be used to stream WAV files to users
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Requires CTILink Pro (382689) on the system