Avaya IP Office R10+ Softphone PLDS License (383113) - R10.0+
The Avaya IP Office Softphone enables you to make VoIP voice and video calls, send and receive instant messages, share online status (presence) information, and exchange files. It implements SIP-based standards for phone calls, IM and presence, allowing you to work with different VoIP service providers. The IP Office Softphone also uses XMPP-based standards for IM and presence.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Allows use of softphones and Basic Flare Communicator for any user profile within the Avaya IP Office environment.
- Advanced Flare Communicator is available with Office Worker and Power User Licenses.
- This license includes 1 single instance to support 1 softphone device
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0