Avaya IP Office R10 Receptionist 1 PLDS License (382687) - R10.0 & R10.1
The Avaya IP Office R10 Receptionist 1 PLDS License (382687) is targeted at operators or receptionists and provides a visual computer interface for call handling and management for multiple sites. Up to 10 Receptionist users are supported on each node. Server Edition supports up to 32 Receptionist users, and Server Edition Select supports up to 50.
The Receptionist license also enables a user to use IP Office SoftConsole, a Windows application intended for receptionists and operators. Up to 4 IP Office SoftConsole clients can run at the same time and be licensed on a single IP Office system. Additional licenses can be added.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Enables 1 Receptionist License on IP500 R10.0+
- Up to 4 IP Office SoftConsole clients can run at the same time and be licensed on a single IP Office system
- Provides receptionist & operators with call information and available call actions
- Easy-to-use software tool enables visibility of number and type of calls waiting
- Similar look and feel to Phone Manager Application
- Can be minimized in Windows System Tray when not in use
- Up to 10 Receptionist users are supported on each node
- Server Edition supports up to 32 Receptionist users
- Server Edition Select supports up to 50 Receptionist users
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Preferred Edition system license is a prerequisite for any user profile licenses