Avaya IP Office R10 Pro Voicemail 2 Channel PLDS License (383071) - R10.0 & R10.1
An Avaya IP Office R10 Pro Voicemail 2 Channel PLDS License (383071) expands the Preferred Edition Voicemail Pro by adding two additional ports, with a maximum of up to 40 ports possible on the IP500 V2.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Adds 2 additional Voicemail Pro channels to IP Office Preferred Edition
- The IP500 V2 can support up to 40 channels on PC or Server if voicemail only
- For systems with One-X Portal installed, the IP500 V2 will support up to 20 channels
- Compatible with IP Office Preferred Edition R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0