Avaya IP Office R10 Mobile Worker 1 PLDS License (383104) - R10.0 & R10.1
The Avaya IP Office R10 Mobile Worker 1 PLDS License (383104) is targeted at users with mobile devices. For example, field sales and service staff who are often on the road. These users are provided with features, such as one number access and call control as if in the office, enabling them to never miss a call. The Mobile Worker license enables the use of the one-X Mobile Preferred client in callback mode (but not in VoIP mode).
The license instances are consumed for each user being configured.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Adds 1 Mobile Worker user license on IP500 R10.0 and R10.1
- Enables use of one-X Mobile Preferred client in callback mode.
- The license instances are consumed for each user being configured
- Compatible with IP Office R10.0 and R10.1 systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Preferred Edition system license is a prerequisite for any user profile licenses