Avaya IP Office R10 Essential Edition PLDS License (383125) - R10.0 & R10.1
An Avaya IP Office R10 Essential Edition PLDS License (383125) is required for running Essential Edition on IP Office 500 systems. Until this license is activated, the system will run in Basic Edition. It includes mobile twinning for all users and four remote workers.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Upgrades IP Office Basic Edition to IP Office Essential Edition
- Enables Mobile Twinning and one-X Mobile Essential Client for all users
- Includes 4 Remote Worker seats
- Includes 2-Port and up to 15 hours of voicemail storage (Add License 383127 for up to 4 more channels of voicemail)
- Required prerequisite for IP Office Preferred Edition
- Compatible with IP Office R10.0 and R10.1 systems
- Additional licenses may be required
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0