Avaya IP Office R10 CTI PLDS License (382689) - R10.0 & R10.1
The Avaya IP Office R10 CTI PLDS License (382689) enables TAPI on an Avaya IP Office 500 V2 R10.0 or higher. The IP Office TAPI software can be run in two modes: 1st Party or 3rd Party. 1st Party Mode does not require a license and allows individual users to control their phone using a TAPI compliant application on their PC. 3rd Party Mode requires licenses and allows a TAPI application to control calls for any users on the IP Office.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- License key enabling 3rd Party TAPILink Pro functionality
- Allows a TAPI application to control calls for any users on the IP Office
- License activated TAPI Link Pro & DevLink Pro functionality
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- License required for each server configured to run the IP Office TAPI software in 3rd Party Mode