Avaya IP Office R10 Basic User to Teleworker Uplift 1 PLDS License (386990) - R10.0 & R10.1
The Avaya IP Office R10 Basic User to Teleworker Uplift 1 PLDS License (386990) upgrades one Basic User to one Teleworker User with all the features that would come with a standard Teleworker User license (383102).
Teleworker includes the remote worker capability with the package. An Essential Edition license provides 4 remote worker seats. Customers requiring additional seats will need to purchase the Teleworker solution.
The Teleworker license enables a user to use Avaya Communicator for Windows and Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office. UMS functionality for voice mail or email integration is also enabled, providing synchronization with any IMAP email client.
The license instances are consumed for each user being configured.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Upgrades 1 Basic User to 1 Teleworker User on IP500 R10.0+
- Allows user to use one-X Portal with Telecommuter option, Avaya Communicator, and UMS Web Services.
- The license instances are consumed for each user being configured
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Preferred Edition system license is a prerequisite for any user profile licenses