Avaya IP Office R10 Basic User to Office Worker Uplift 1 PLDS License (386992) - R10.0 & R10.1
The Avaya IP Office R10 Office Worker 1 PLDS License (383106) upgrades one Basic User to one Office Worker. In conjunction with a wired or wireless Avaya phone, these users are provided with functions to control their communication with a PC. For example, these users can control audio conferences or manage voice mail with an email client (requires a Preferred Edition license).
An Office Worker license enables Avaya Communicator for Windows and Avaya Communicator for Web. The Office Worker license enables a user to use the Unified Messaging Service (UMS) and Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office without Telecommuter functionality.
The license instances are consumed for each user being configured.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Upgrades 1 Basic User to 1 Office Worker on IP500 R10.0+
- Enables user to use UMS and Avaya one-X Portal
- The license instances are consumed for each user being configured
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Preferred Edition system license is a prerequisite for any user profile licenses