Avaya IP Office R10 3rd Party IP Endpoint PLDS License (383072) - R10.0 & R10.1
Avaya IP Office R10 3rd Party IP Endpoint PLDS License (383072) allows for the addition of one 3rd party station to the IP Office system. All non-Avaya IP Phones, including SIP or H.323 devices, required a 3rd Party Endpoint license to register to the IP Office. Each added 3rd party device will consume one instance of this license.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Allows use of IP telephones and conferencing solutions from different manufacturers within the Avaya IP Office environment
- This license includes 1 single instance to support 1 device
- Each device will also require an open VCM channel.
- Compatible with IP Office R10+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0