Yeastar NeoGate TA2400 24-FXS VoIP Gateway (YST-TA2400)
Yeastar TA2400 Analog VoIP Gateway is a cutting-edge product that connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Featuring rich functionalities and easy configuration, TA is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based system. TA helps them to preserve previous investment on legacy telephone system and reduce communication costs significantly with the true benefits of VoIP.
By connecting analog phones and fax machines directly to the FXS ports of TA series gateways, or TA series analog telephony adapters, analog phones are enabled to work as extensions of the IP-PBX. Without additional investment on expensive IP phones, enterprises could access VoIP networks with the cheap analog phones.
TA series immediately connects legacy equipment to cost-saving SIP trunkings. You could also connect analog phones and fax machines to SIP trunkings with TA series. Besides preserving investment on legacy equipment, enterprises could also utilize the benefit of VoIP easily and conveniently.
- 24 RJ11 FXS ports
- 1 RJ21 port
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Reliable fax performance with T.38
- Provides high-quality voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
- 2-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
- Interoperable with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix and BroadSoft