Yeastar S100 VoIP PBX
The Yeastar S100 is a cost-effective business communication system with a base configuration of 100 users and 30 concurrent calls and can scale up to 200 users and 60 concurrent calls. The Yeastar S-Series is built using the very latest technology and delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and with the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location. With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection. With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
- 100 Users (expandable to 200)
- 30 Concurrent Calls (expandable to 60)
- Up to 16 FXS/FXO/BRI Ports
- Up to 6 GSM/3G/4G Channel
- Up to 2 E1/T1/PRI Ports
- Supports up to 2 Expansion Boards
- Supports 1 D30 DSP module
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/3G/4G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Linkus Mobile Client, Auto Provision, LDAP, Conference Panel, VPN Server, Billing App, Hotel App, and more coming soon
- Convenient integration with cloud call center, PMS, and CRM
- Security : protected from Internet hackers and viruses with built-in firewall, TLS, SRTP, and more.
- Powered by Freescale ARM A9 industrial grade quad-core CPU processors.
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
- Interoperable with worldwide SIP trunks/ITSP, and varied IP phones, IP doorphones, SIP cameras, softswitch, CRM, and more.
- Quickly auto provision IP phones from Yealink, Cisco, Polycom, Snom, Vtech, Fanvil, Htek, Grandstream, Panasonic, Alcatel Business, etc.