Avaya IP Office R11 Teleworker 1 PLDS License (396440) - R11.0
The Avaya IP Office R11 Teleworker 1 PLDS License (396440) is targeted at users who are working from home or elsewhere with Internet connection to the office. They are provided with the ability to leverage the PLDS or ISDN using Telecommuter mode, without incurring any remote phone charges. Alternatively, the new IP Office Video Softphone can be used if the quality of service of the local internet connection is adequate.
Teleworker includes the remote worker capability with the package. An Essential Edition license provides 4 remote worker seats. Customers requiring additional seats will need to purchase the Teleworker solution.
The Teleworker license enables a user to use Avaya Communicator for Windows and Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office. UMS functionality for voice mail or email integration is also enabled, providing synchronization with any IMAP email client.
The license instances are consumed for each user being configured.
Note: As of Release 10.0, IP Office uses the Avaya Product Licensing and Delivery System (PLDS) to manage licenses and ADI licenses are no longer supported. PLDS is an online, web-based tool for managing license entitlements and electronic delivery of software and related license files.
- Adds 1 Teleworker user license on IP500 R11.0
- Allows user to use one-X Portal with Telecommuter option, Avaya Communicator, and UMS Web Services.
- The license instances are consumed for each user being configured
- Compatible with IP Office R11 systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R11.0
- Preferred Edition system license is a prerequisite for any user profile licenses