Konftel 300 IP (910101063)
The Konftel 300IP conference phone uses a SIP connections and provides companies natural sound due to with OmniSound. This conference phone has a myriad of advanced features for more efficient conference calls. The Konftel 300IP has the ability to record and save meetings onto a SD card.
Note: Unit comes PoE, optional AC Power Supply sold separately.
Equivalent to the Avaya B179
When acquired by Avaya, Konftel's OmniSound audio technology was integrated into the Avaya product line. The Konftel 300 IP was thus rebranded as the Avaya B179.
- OmniSound HD - Automatic echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Microphones - Expandable with microphones to extend the pick up area
- Record with SD Card - Perfect for recording important meetings or calls
- User Profiles - Up to four users
- Built-in Bridging - Allows to bridge up to five lines
- Expandable for PA System - Allows to connect to external microphones and loud speakers
- Wireless Headset Connection - Sound from the headset and the phone is transmitted simultaneously to other parties
- Upgradeable Software - Keep your conference phone up to date with the latest software
- Web-based Configuration - Configure and upgrade the conference phone
- Phonebook (LDAP) - Up to 1000 contacts per user
- Conference Guide - Up to four users
- PoE - Simple connection with Power over Ethernet