TN577 Packet Gateway for Definity
- Provides 4 RS-423 physical ports for X.25 protocol interfaces between the system and adjuncts
- Functions as the data communications interface unit providing protocol conversion between the X.25 protocol and the mode 3 protocol carried across the LAN bus
- X.25 protocol (Levels 1 and 2) is terminated and the data reformatted into the ISDN packet mode protocol for transport across the LAN bus.
- Supported adjuncts include Audix, CMS, and Message Server Adjunct (MSA)
- Supports the Distributed Communications System (DCS) environment by providing X.25 signaling through 1 of the RS-423 physical ports, or back through the system using the TDM Bus to appropriate DS1 or tie trunk circuit pack
- One Year Warranty
Call 1.888.567.5194 for price.
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com